How to disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security on a computer running Windows Server 2008
- Log on to the computer with a user account that is a member of the local Administrators group.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
- Under Security Information, click Configure IE ESC.
Note Server Manager opens with the same window that was in use when it was last closed. If you do not see the Security Information section, click Server Manager in the console tree.
- Under Administrators, click Off
- Under Users, click Off
- Click OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer to apply Enhanced Security Configuration.
--- Thanks to Cafi for the steps