Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Default so confused , need some one on one help

Hey everyone,

Got SS a couple of weeks ago and been looking through a ton of youtube vids and other posts, trying my best to unleash this powerful program but getting stuck on how and what steps to take to assure great postings, pings, trackbacks etc.. I'm willing to pay for some tutoring, I'm also interested in how to utilize scrapebox to add more sites to post to inside of SS.

please no newbies, I want a someone who has great success and can really teach. or is there anywhere I can find/look for better info..

All help would be appreciated..

All the best, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year.

Lonny

lilbeewee runs:

Sick Submitter Sick Agent

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Hi by saying "please no newbies" you are limiting the help you can get here.

At the end of the day EVERYONE is a newby at some stage or another. But even the newbies can still help you out!

You said "getting stuck on how and what steps to take to assure great postings, pings, trackbacks etc"

Why are you getting stuck? You know roughly the types of backlinks you want to build right? So open Sick, generate the fields with user data like username, first and last name, email etc. Then open the packet you want to use, then register, confirm and submit.

That is it in a condensed version. So unless you have an actual specific question?

You already know that you can add your own sites and make your own packets in Sick from sites/lists you scrape or get elsewhere. So you are already half way there.

Honestly the only real best way to learn is to just do it yourself. Have a play around with it. Try and achieve some of these things yourself. Whats the worst that could happen? And if you do mess up then good! Then you'll learn from your mistakes the same as I and every else has done here.

As for ScrapeBox we are for Sick Submitter here. If you want to know how to use that you should ask on the Scrapebox forum.

For Sick check out the Sick Submitter Tutorials site. As it has guides and tutes on how to use the basic things in Sick and how to use each part of it.

Sick has help tabs built into it itself as well so it's pretty easy to use and to know what to do depending on what type of backlinks you want to build.

HNY!
    Get the Sick Agent Templates Bundle
    40+ Templates for Agent for virtually most platforms
    Easily Builds backlinks on auto-pilot to multiple tiers
    Never have to setup long schedules or extensive campaigns again
    Are you taking advantage of the Sick Agent yet?

leep runs:

Sick Submitter

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

I must of missed this post...

as lil said, you need to be a bit more specific. What sort of backlinking are you hoping to acheive? DO you have a backlinking strategy in place?

another good place to start would be here:

Backlinking For Beginners - Thinking Outside The Box - Sick Submitter Support
    Thanks lilbeewee thanked for this post

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Well for one, thank you for your posts.. I'm looking for some insight, not only what type of backlinking to do, not to get shut out of google for 1, but which direction, a plan, a map of the steps,

like create accounts, blog, submit the blog urls to rss feeds, ping, etc.. Kind of like a roadmap to sick. How and when, how many posts to create, what's your strategies, Did you start blasting to everything? or did you do it slowly, after submitting, how ong did you wait before the next time you posted..

just steps like these would help.. How do you keep track of what is posted?

so you submit an article.. do you backlink to the articles,? just looking to find out how other's are also doing this and the success.. I can scrape thousands of sites to post to and fire it off.. but is it efficient to do this? You get what I am trying to say>>>>?

Thanks again,
    Lonny

moromete runs:

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

I think you will find all your answers to your questions if you search the forum...
    UrlRadar Platform Reader : An improved version of PLATFORM READER.

SeoLook.net : Real and impartial reviews for the latest SEO software’s and tool's that are currently available on the market.

lilbeewee runs:

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Lonny at the end of the day only you can decide what type of backlinks and how quick to build them based on what you feel is right for your site or not. It is expected that you have an ideal of what type of backlinks you want to build.

It depends on how new/old your site is and how much authority it has in the search engines already. If it's a new site then don't hit too many links to it at once. Don't just build links to the homepage either. Build links to your inner posts/pages as this is important. It looks unnatural if a site has links built to its homepage only.

But without knowing much about your site, its age, authority, current backlinks etc its not easy to give you specific instructions other than general advice.

Yes I backlink my article URLs. I use profiles, bookmarks, blog commenting etc to do that.

As moromete has said, you will find the answers the majority of this stuff if you search the forum. Unless you have a more specific question?
    Get the Sick Agent Templates Bundle
    40+ Templates for Agent for virtually most platforms
    Easily Builds backlinks on auto-pilot to multiple tiers
    Never have to setup long schedules or extensive campaigns again
    Are you taking advantage of the Sick Agent yet?