Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Default My Amazon Review Site Sick Success - 36 Sales In This Month!

Okay I'll start off by attaching a screenshot for some folks who have trouble in believing other people.

I thought that since I have about a few hours free I would share some of my success here so that someone who still hasn't made a penny online could get (?)inspired.

I have made 36 sales in the May of 2011 and today is the 25th of May.
    So I have earned $118.65 so far but when the rest 4 items get delivered it should be at least $140.

Okay I agree guys, $140 is not that much, there's not really much you can do with this small amount of money but the good thing about Amazon is that once it starts on-going, it's just passive income. I just need to scale this and make it $10k instead of $140, lol.

Anyways I'm not going into details on how to create the website etc, but I'm going to tell you that my traffic is from my Google rankings. And guess how I rank my sites? Yup, you guessed it right, the answer is Sick Submitter, lol.

I barely use any of the rss, pinger, articles etc modules. The only module that I use is the profile submitter module, and yes that's 99% of what I use Sick for.

Because profiles are the easiest do-follow backlinks you can create and that's why I like the profile module.

On my sites I promote both the homepage and about 3-4 inner pages.
    Each page has it's target keywords.

Believe me or not, if you build backlinks consistently at about 30-40 per day to each page, you will see your sites rankings going up, and I'm talking from experience here.

But really do not take that "consistently" lightly because that is the key. If you stop backlinking you might even see your site dropping off the radar.
    Sometimes the Google dance comes but if you are keeping with the "consistently" then you will be seeing your site come back soon enough.

Consistency is far more important than quantity in my experience, so better to go 10 per day rather than 1000 a day than nothing for a month.

Another tip that I want to share with you is that the domain PR has its own weight. What I mean is, you see all these crappy forums you get the profile backlinks from, their main domain is PR 0, these kind of links do much less for your rankings than a profile backlink from a forum that has a pr 5 on the root domain.

So to re-cap in simple words, try to get as many as high PR forums backlinks, and as consistently as possible you can to your site, possibly daily, and you will be making money, may that be that you are doing Amazon sites like me, or may that be you are doing Clickbank product sites etc... The key is to get high rankings on Google to get the traffic, and Sick can help you do that.

Now there are other software out there in the market that do the same thing as Sick, but do you know why recently I started loving Sick even more?

Well usually these days it's hard to find a good PR domain forum that has not got an anti-bot question. People now know that captchas can be broken easily now with services like decaptcher, and that's why the webmasters started to putting anti-bot questions in their registration pages.

And as far as I know, there aren't many softwares out there who can break anti-bot questions, but recently an add-on came out for Sick, which is IdiotQuery by Mission (looks like he's a well known coder here).

And this IQ system basically has tons of tons questions and answers in their database already, and is adding hundreds of new data each day.

So basically with this IdiotQuery system we have access to so many high PR forums that other software owners can't use.

Plus IQ gives you templates that work much better than the standard templates for most of the popular platforms.

So if you are a Sick user then you really really want to have IQ to taste the fullness of Sick Submitter.

You can check more on the IQ system here.

The reason why many newbies fail to even make a penny online is because even when they have the knowledge they don't put it into action.

What other proofs do you need?
    Sick works if you keep to it.

Actually everything in life works if you keep your calm and keep doing it.

If you are haven't bought Sick yet but you are planning to make money online, then you should buy it immediately.

Besides, it's only $19.99/month, it's just an hamburger you have to eat less every month to get a chance at making some cash online.

So if you don't own Sick yet, you can buy it here.

Best of luck to your IM journeys.

Isac
    Last edited by ca3s4r; 05-26-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Thats excellent congrats!

Which Amazon script do you use if you dont mind answering that thanks
    Professional Premium Templates
    Ultimate Template Collection

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 1buckplr View Post
    Thats excellent congrats!

Which Amazon script do you use if you dont mind answering that thanks
    If by script you mean platform I use wordpress, lol, but I don't think you were asking that.
    Thanks 1buckplr thanked for this post

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ca3s4r View Post
    If by script you mean platform I use wordpress, lol, but I don't think you were asking that.
    That is what I meant thankyou, with which plgin do you use and do you have any particular theme you prefer?

When I teach or show people to use amazon the biggest issue people have is setting up a site quickly, some folks spend ages playing around with different plugins and themes, to know which stuff you use will really help others (and me )

Of course you are welcome to keep it "close to your chest"

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 1buckplr View Post
    That is what I meant thankyou, with which plgin do you use and do you have any particular theme you prefer?

When I teach or show people to use amazon the biggest issue people have is setting up a site quickly, some folks spend ages playing around with different plugins and themes, to know which stuff you use will really help others (and me )

Of course you are welcome to keep it "close to your chest"

Hi Buck again.

Well I don't mind sharing that info.

Anyways I use the wordpressreviewtheme because that's what I've been reading to be the best converting theme. It's about $30 if I remember correctly.

About the plugins I really just use these few:
    Google Analytics
    All in one SEO Pack
    Google XML Sitemaps
    Wordpress Database Backup

Actually the real deal is the "All in one SEO pack" IMO, that's basically more than 50% of the on page SEO.

But yeah just those few plugins.
    Thanks mikemiller, 1buckplr thanked for this post

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Thankyou thats excellent

I mainly have wprobot for amazon sites however it is a bit overkill for only zon-stores.

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Hey Isac,

Great to hear about your success with Amazon so far.

Do you do anything to make sure those profile links get backlinked. I read somewhere in your post that you don't use RSS, pinger that much, so what's your alternative.

Also at a rate of 30 - 40 profile links each day, how do you keep up with finding enough of them?

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Haynes View Post
    Hey Isac,

Great to hear about your success with Amazon so far.

Do you do anything to make sure those profile links get backlinked. I read somewhere in your post that you don't use RSS, pinger that much, so what's your alternative.

Also at a rate of 30 - 40 profile links each day, how do you keep up with finding enough of them?
    Hi,

Well, I used to use Backlink Energizer to index my backlinks, which is sorta like auto-pilot creating backlinks to my backlinks, and this thing for 1 time fee really does get 80%+ of the backlinks indexed when the energizer sites get old enough.

But honestly I'm not sure if indexing my backlinks has helped with my rankings or not because as I said, even when I don't do anything (pinging, rss, nothing) I noticed Google still finds these links, because otherwise I see no way my rankings would be improving.

Also about finding forums, well I have scrapebox so I can find them myself BUT I was lucky enough to be one of the first buyers of IdiotQuery Sick Add-on and the first 50 buyers had access to 5000 forums ready to post to.

So there wasn't really the need for me to scrape for new forums.

Hope that helps,
    Isac
    Last edited by ca3s4r; 05-26-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    Thanks imshinji, lk5 thanked for this post

Expired/Coder

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Very impressive story from you...
    LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE

SMSTS Finchley

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Well done! 6% is a pretty good conversion rate for amazon. My own is usually around 3-4%, but I don't try to do any pre-sell BS, just dump the traffic straight through to amazon.

It's amazing how many women arrive on amazon from my perfectly respectable lil site and end up buying sex toys sold as "personal massagers"