Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Would you say BE really makes a big difference? Or could it just be that ranking takes time? For example you can blast 1000 links and over time these will definitely help you rank high. With BE does this cut that time down? I've always been the type to let google find my links naturally because even though I might not rank higher in the first few weeks, I know my rankings will steadily increase as the months go by.

Would you say BE definitely helped you achieve the rankings you are getting? I'm on the fence about purchasing it.

CMCarlin runs:

Sick Submitter

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

I would not say that BE is some magic piece to the IM puzzle. It is not absolutely essential and will not guarantee you success. Many people have seen success with and without an indexing solution. However, lets look at it's function: it helps get your backlinks found.

If that's what you want to do, then it is great for that. It's is at an excellent price, but there is some manual set up involved. But, once you do get it set up, it isn't a problem keeping the BE blogs fed with new links.

Look at it like this. A lot of people ping their profile links. Split them up and create RSS feeds, the ping those, then submit those to RSS sites. Why? To help get their backlinks found. BE is just another method, and is something that I prefer (I'm not too keen on splitting my lists of 10k backlinks into lists of 100 each just for the RSS feeds).

Honestly, if there was more management involved with it, I might just forget the whole thing, ping my backlinks once or twice and keep building backlinks. However, I now have my blogs set up, and once a week or every two weeks, I gather all my newly created backlinks, randomize the lists and then feed them into my BE installs (I currently have 4 installs feeding 35 blogs).

It is what it is. I recommend it, but it's not for everyone. Because I build a LOT of profile links, which are usually harder to get indexed or even found, it works for me. It all depends on what your current strategy is and whether or not BE would be a good complement.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by CMCarlin; 02-28-2011 at 03:52 AM.
    Sick Submitter: What you have in your hands is an extremely powerful marketing tool that is worth thousands of dollars. You just have to figure out how to unlock the potential.
    Thanks oscarkool thanked for this post

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Great response CM.
    BE increases the likelihood of getting a backlink indexed. It helps to understand the difference between a page being crawled and indexed. A tool like BE increases the likelihood of indexing.
    The downside of waiting for G to find your links organically is that it can be a very long (weeks or months). Given the cost of getting backlinks (in time and actual dollars), as well as the potential benefits, why wait?
    The strategy is much different than the typical pinging to get links indexed approach. The documentation and videos explain it well.
    If you do decide to purchase backlink energizer, I do recommend buying bliss packets. It will save you a lot of time in setting things up.
    the documentation includes a very comprehensive case study explaining how and why he developed it as well results he achieved. It does what it says and was a good investment for me (I was also happy it's not another monthly subscription). Tech support has always been responsive and taken care of my issues quickly.
    Don't let your backlinks die before getting indexed - Energize them. Make EVERY link 10-100 times more valuable...

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Hey CM...

I am another user of BE... please share your strategy on using this awesome tool... You have 35 shwp blogs, what is your posting rate for them? I assume you are not using the Web 2.0's on the same 4 clusters as you need to tone down the number of posts for fear of banning?

What is your index rate using your blogs?

Also, PM me if you like, I have an awesome list of pings that I paste into my shwp's that keep the Google spiders coming by every hour...

thanks for sharing...
    vipseo

CMCarlin runs:

Sick Submitter

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

right now I am only posting 5 links at 12 posts per day, so 60 links per day per BE blog install. Spread between 4 installs, thats 240 links per day. I want to increase that eventually, but I'm not greedy. It's an automated system that will continue to push out my links without me being there. Works for me.

I don't use any web 2.0's even though I bought a bliss cluster when I first got it. In my eyes, you can't post as much as you can to a SHWP and plus the risk of getting the web2 shutdown. Too much hassle for me to bother with. I know some people think that because its a web 2.0, it may get crawled more. not really.

The success with BE comes with how much you 'warm' up your SHWPs/Web 2.0s. I've thrown about 10k+ links at EACH of my SHWP. I used a few auto approve scrapebox lists. I also ran it through a mass indexing program and a few bookmarks. After awhile, I'll run it again through my lists.

I haven't actually tracked my indexing rate on a true before and after. What I can see is my rankings and I haven't been dissatisfied with that at all.

I'm not looking for perfect. I'm just looking for something that will give my backlinks a higher probability of being found. BE does just that.

edit: I want to mention that 10 SHWPs are my own blogs and 25 of them are from Steve's service that he threw out there for a limited number of people. 25 blogs that I can post to, all on separate IPs and domains, all for 10 bucks a month

Thats one hell of a deal
    Sick Submitter: What you have in your hands is an extremely powerful marketing tool that is worth thousands of dollars. You just have to figure out how to unlock the potential.

Expired/Coder

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

good job on the rankings but how much are you making?

CMCarlin runs:

Sick Submitter

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Quick Update: Site is holding strong at number one. Panda hasn't touched this site what so ever.

thebarksmeow runs:

Sick Submitter

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CMCarlin View Post
    Quick Update: Site is holding strong at number one. Panda hasn't touched this site what so ever.
    Have you continued to backlink this site?

Expired

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

Are you still building only sick profile links to reach 1st position or you have mixed with any more stuff?

CMCarlin runs:

Sick Submitter

Reputation Points
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

@thebarksmeow no I dont backlink anymore. Im working on other sites.

@mumarshu - I am still using sick for my sites. In some cases that is all I use. In other cases I also use senukex. Sick will always be a staple tool.